Question

His x wife makes me sick!
I'm trying really hard to ignore her, but she's like fungus...keeps coming back. Aarrgghh....sometimes I feel like killing her. I get these visions of me beating her to death with a baseball bat. It's soooo not me to be this aggressive, but she seems to get the best out of me. :o/

I think what upsets me most is the way he lets her get away with everything she does, just so he can avoid fighting with her. I don't like fighting either, but I like being walked over even less. She has custody of his children and makes darn sure he remembers it always. Her latest stunt: She enrolled the kids in new schools this year, costing hubby DOUBLE what he paid last year in school fees. Even wants him to pay part of the new uniforms and...get this...he said he would!!

Anyway, just wanted to vent a little. Sometimes I wish I could spray them all with hairspray and set them on fire. :op

Hey, firstly, I am sure that CK's first posting was entirely innocent, and appropriate. I understand that Ck was referring to what the participants may have seen as a chat between friends, in the language of their choice, but it isn't actually the purpose of this site to serve as a chat room, but to enable as many people as possible to join in the discussion. After years of experiemntation and experience, it has ben clear to us that using English as the main language for discussion, is the most inclusive option. I wonder whether some might benefit from a translation of Flash's comment ? And Tee, never mind the blethering skytes.