Question

Historectomy
Good Day

I am 29 years old and have to go for a historectomy within a week, my gynae said that there is no other option. She will however leave the one ovary that I still have. I have multiple endometriosis and constant growth of cysts, I am in hospital almost every 4 months and I am on my period all the time. The bleeding will stop for max 5 days and will start again. I''ve been on all types of medication and injections but nothing works it seems like it only makes things worse. Am I doing the right thing to remove the uterus and still keep the ovary for the hormonal balance.

You are very young to have your uterus removed. You don't say what treatments you have had, so I can't tell whether you have tried all options.