Ask an expert

04 Jan 2008

historectomy pain
I had a full abdominal historectomy June 2006 i have been having a lot of pains lately it is so sore under my cut sometimes i can hardly move and i also find it very difficult after having sex it also hurts. Do you think i should go back to the doctor or is it normal.
Answer 374 views

01 Jan 0001

This is not normal. You should see your gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.