Question

hiv
ihad sex last week with an unknown female-i was using protection but condem broke and i noticed the condem broke-i was exposed for 5 seconds-whats my risk of getting hiv if the female is hiv-i dont have any open wounds or sore on my penis at the time of penetration-

Joslin

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a percentage of your risk. If the female is HIV positive, you still run a small risk of contracting the disease. Condoms usually break when there is a lot of friction and in such a case, small injuries occur to the penis and vagina, which will increase the risk.