Ask an expert

28 Oct 2009

HIV test
Hello Doc

Will I be able to go for an HIV/Aids test at a pharmacist such as clicks or Link or would it be better to visit my doctor instead. I think it' s important to get tested even though I' m healthy and protected.
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Girly
You can try at a pharmacy that has clinic facilities, or your GP or the municipal clinic, or a HIV testing centre
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17895 votes