Question

HIV Testing
Moi and Merce

Thank you guys so very much for your support and understanding last week. It was a tough week but with faith and hope i got through it with flying colours. Eventually, yesterday, i went to pick up my results from the doctors and I'm HAPPY to declare that i'm Negative. It felt like a heavy loud was lifted off my shoulders. So i'm grateful to you guys for your prayers. Instead of judging me you guys stood by my side...really grateful, I wish we had more people like you in South Africa. Do you guys have personal email addresses i woud like to keep in touch with you both.

Dear Tboz,
I'm sure we're all delighted with your good news, and pleased that the comments of so many readers were helpful to you. As Moi says, this is a good opportunity to resolve to never allow such a situation to arise again, as one can't ely on always being so lucky.