Ask an expert

10 Jun 2011

HIV Tests
I want to know if there is a way I can force my (ex) boyfriend of 18 months to have HIV tests done?
Answer 326 views
Family law expert
family law expert

01 Jan 0001

Unfortunately you can't.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18828 votes