Question

Ho can i produce more semen when i ejaculate?

My whife also love to eat my cum , but how can i produce more semen when i ejaculate?Is there pills or a diet to follow or something can anyboddy help me? I love to produce more to please her even more!

Thanx

Semen includes secretions from the prostate gland, seminal vesicles, and periurethral glands, in addition to the sperm that is delivered from the testicles through the vas deferens. Ejaculate volume normally ranges from 1.5 to 5 cc, and which varies from person to person and situation to situation. Decreasing ejaculate volume is a normal and expected. It’s part of the process of aging that starts rather early. It generally does not affects one’s fertility, unless the volume becomes abnormally low (less than 1.5 cc) or there is a problem with the quality or quantity of sperm. There are not any medications prescribed to treat this normal phenomenon. However, with longer periods of foreplay prior to ejaculation, or ejaculation after a short period of abstinence (although this is a relative term), there is a noticed increase in ejaculate volume.
Hope this answers your question to your satisfaction. Wish you the best
Dr Elna Mcintosh