Question

HOME EQUIPMENT
Could you please tell me about the Orbitrek that you can purchase. Would it be beneficial, or just a waste of money. I am really keen to work my lower body, as I have lost a lot of weight and wish to firm up. I have large, fatty hips and a stomach which I know can get a lot thinner.
Please help.

Hi Felicity

I'm afraid I don't know to much about it, so you'd have to tell me more before I could discuss your question. However, there are many exercises you can do that don't require equipment. I would recommend that you go to the home page and try Shape up for Summer programme, which has both cardiovascular choices as well as many toning exercises. The combination of these along with a healthy diet should help you to lose excess fat and help you to tone up.

Good luck.