Question

Home Training - treadmill
Hi - i am a 24 yr old female, I am quite thin naturally but i am in no way fit - i dont go to gym (too expensive for me) but i recently bought a treadmill as i would like to look more toned, specifically for my legs as these need the most work - could you suggest an exercise programme from this website (walking for beginners, running for beginners) that i could follow in order to get healthy and have nice toned calves? I only have the treadmill and cant afford any other huge pieces of equipment (maybe weights but not much else). Thank you.

Hi Kv

If you check out the Fitness page of the site, you'll find a link "Programmes", under which you will find a number of cardio programmes. They do include some weight work, that you can do at home, using body weight, but with a focus on the walking and jogging. I'd go for one of those, I think they'd be appropriate for you.