Question

Honeymoon Cystitis
So, in the last 24hrs I've developed a few symptoms that I think could indicate honeymoon cystitis (urethritis). Could this be right, or are there any other suggestions?

I have a constant need to pee and burning sensation. When I do go to the toilet there is some blood (but it appears to be more related to discharge than urine).

I got married a month ago and was a virgin. I finished my last period 5 days ago.

I don't have back pain or other symptoms.

It does sound like a bladder infection. You may need antibiotics. In the meantime, drink lots of water.