Question

hope you can help me?
Hi i actually need help in finding out a certain medical operation.I Dont knw what it is called i believe it starts with the letter B and involves them cutting underneath the armpits like knife cuts and sticking some tool in there and cleaning clogged nerves and in order to do that they stick a pipe through the throat to blow up the lungs so they can work.Parently a very dangerous operation and would like to know more about it and whats it called.Thank you Moses

Dear Moses
You may be referring to a sympatectomy or biopsy of the nerves? Why is this operation needed?