Ask an expert

08 Jun 2011

Hormonal imbalance
I am 45 years old. I have''nt had my period for 2 months and my doctor discovered that I had a chemical imbalance that affected my hormones. The tests revealed that I do not have menopause. My doctor therefore prescribed Novofem.
is this the right prescription for this problem? will I have my periods back with this pill? Please assist.
Answer 392 views

01 Jan 0001

I don't know what the imbalance is that you have, so cannot comment.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.