Question

Hormone levels, aphrodisiacs and sexual libido
Thank you very much for the reply on my question posted on 5/2/3. I have made it my New Years' Resolution to get to the bottom of my problem and it really helped me in my research.
My gynae suggested that I go off the Pill for 6 weeks and then go for blood tests to test my hormone levels, as she feels this might have something to do with my lack of sexual desire and orgasm, because no physical reasons were found.
My question now is this: Would taking herbal supplements and aphrodisiacs (like Horney Goat Weed) make a difference in my hormone levels in the blood tests, and if so, how long before I go for the tests should I stop taking them? I only bought them today, as I would like to see if it makes any difference.
I apologise for asking this many questions, but I live in the Free State and cannot find any listings for Sexologists in my area.
Thank you for your time

Hormonal levels that we (I) test for would be DHEA, Testosterone, FSH, LH, Oestrogen and Progesterone. I am sure that none of the natural herbal supplements contain any of that, aLso check with your doctor.
Contact SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262 for a referal in your area.