Question

hormone stimulation
Hi there doc, I'm a 26 year old female and I have got deep vein thrombosis in my upper arm.
I have been to my GP and was told that I would never be able to take hormone replacement tablets or anything of that nature, for fear of increasing the chances of getting dvt somewhere else.

My Question to you is would I be able to take natural formulae that don't contain hormones, but use my bodies existing hormones just reactivating them etc?? This question relates to breast enlargement pills that use plant extracts to reactivate my hormones to induce breast growth.

Wonder, you will have to ask the surgeon who treated you what the cause of the DVT was. If it was due to abnormal clotting, you won’t be able to take oestrogen. You just have to remember that there are other causes for DVT too and that your might have been due to one of them.
As far as I know not one of the herbal product claiming enlarged breast size have been proven to work. I think you will be wasting your money. Good luck.