Question

Horny all the the time no partner tired of masturbating
Dear Doc

Im am so tired of masturbating Im 58 yrs young and have a very high sex drive. sometimes I wonder if Im normal I want it all the time. I am not a pub person...where does one find someone to be a friend at first.

If some one can assist I would appreciate

Tks

This is forum specifically designed for people to ask questions regarding sexual problems or concerns – irrespective if it might be stupid to some people. If we can provide some answer that could be helpful we will do it gladly.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.