Question

Hot Flashes
I am 21 year now I have been getting them for almost 8 ,9 years.
I Get hot flashes in my cheeks. For 2 to 3 hours .
I cant sleep on any pillow then my cheek get very hot. I must sleep with my hand on my cheek.
If it is hot and a drink something hot the I get hot flashes.
Hot wind or Sun then I get hot flashes.
I need a ice pack to stop the burning of the hot flas.
My body well be cold that I want to wear a jacket but I cant because I get so hot in my cheeks. And I never really get cold.
When is is very cold them my cheeks get hot. But when is is very hot weather I don’t get hot in my cheeks.
I one check how hot my cheeks was it was 40c.

I sometimes get like a full body hot flas.

When I cry my eye get very hot burning . Any my ears get red hot burning.

I have been to lots of doctor they say it will go away. But it does not.
Geneticist
geneticist

Dear Irmarie

Unfortunately I cannot help as it is not a genetic problem. Best will be to ask a gynaecologist to prescribe medication.

Regards, Maritha