Question

Hot / flushed
Hi, a friend of mine was struggling to fall pregnant and the gynae gave her a course of tablets to take as her chemical levels were all out of sync. Anyway what I was thinking, I have for ever had a problem with my body at times overheating, get very hot, my palms sweat, flushed, happens more when I am really busy, or in meetings when I have to add my bit at work etc, dont think its nerves, think its more worry / that I am going to get flushed / hot, as it is something that I have always had a problem with. A friend of mine suggested betablockers, which I took ages ago, but didnt think it was something I could constantly take, cant even rem if it helped. Get to the point here, what I was thinking could my chemical levels be out of sync ? As it is not normal that I get like this, and I get so hot that my vaginal area gets very warm and smell and I get so frustrated and irratated that this happens, please there must be something I can do. Please help

Unless you are of menopausal age, it is unlikely that your symptoms are due to a hormonal problem. Thyroid disease can give these sort of symptoms, though it sounds like yours are more related to anxiety. CyberDoc may be able to give you some advice.