Question

Hot Flushes
I am only 20 yrs old and experiencing hot flushes, constant headaches, faint spells and tiredness.
I have changed from the birth control pill to a two monthly injection and taking a course of antibiotics for a skin condition. (The I very forgetful and the " skip and take"  of the pill caused havoc on my body)
Although these symptoms did occur before I started on the medication mentioned above the symptoms are becoming worse.
Can anyone relate to this ?
GYNAEDOC

I would suggest that you see your GP. Your symptoms are not necessarily hormonal.