Question

House Calls in Cape Town
Could you please tell me if their are any Doctors/Nurses or Organisations that do medical home visits in Cape Town? My grandparents are both in their 90's and I am concerned about their health. It would be nice if they could have a medical exam every month at their home, just to check their basics. This info would be much appreciated.

Dear Piola,
The local municipalities used to have sisters that visited patients at home - phone your nearest municipal clinic and hear if they still do this? Another option is to organize with a GP nearby to do a home visit.