Question

How 2 survive sibling`s suicide
My younger sister (25yrs) committed suicide with my father`s gun a month ago leaving no note or any clue. Everyone in the house is VERY hurt, angry, feeling guilty and unable to cope. My other younger sister who found her first seem to be trying to be Ok which worries me, my father is not showing any emotions, my mom is VERY depressed & she can`t stop asking herself WHY.
She left her 2year old son who`s very close to me whom I think of adopting since I`m 28, married have a stable job with two girls age 5 & 1, they get along very well.
Please HELP with grieving supporting groups details.

Counselling for the family would be a really good idea. And someone like your younger sister may try hard to seem OK, but of course that doesn';t mean that she IS OK. As anon says, the group the Compassionate friends aims to help people who have lost a child, of any age, and would probaby also potentially welcome the rest of you sibs.