Question

How
Hi am an a young inexperienced male, who would really like to gain experience on the sexual side. I am not interested in hookers ok, but someone to teach me the things a women would appreciate, and what i need to know to fullfill her desires. I want to do this because the day i meet the right person, i want to give her the best. How do i go about achieving this ?

As there are no sex surrogates in South Africa, you might have to go the "hooker" route, or else start reading self help books, or watch sex education videos.

Self help books:
Dr Domeena Renshaw - 7 weeks to better sex

Video series:
Sex a Life long pleasure available from JT Publications: (011) 614 - 1911