Question

How?
How do I tell my boyfriend, I have a problem with his cousin who has a wife, but is always with different women and brings these women with their friends whenever they hang out. At times you would find that they hanging out and ther''s like four of them, my man, his cousin, the girlfriend and her friend and they sitting 2 by 2 and this happens with different women all the time. I have spoken to the cousin before but hey it never got through his head. Now I need advise on how to talk to my man without sounding pushy and choose for him who he should hang out with?

Can't you just talk about this, as you should about anything else that really concerns and worries you ? If he wants to defend his wousing's chating on his wife, then you know how he feels about cheating, and may want to seriously wonder why you'd want to continue a relationship with him.
From the sound of it, I wonder whether hsi is indeed "your man "