Question

How can i cope with it
my boyfriend is working late (24:000 at weekends. We are'nt doing anything togethet anymore and there is this one women working with him ans she have a crush on him. She's very hot but still, she married with 2 children. I hate his job, but his making allot of money???? How can i cope with it??

nicky, wonder makes a good point. If these long hours have been part of the job since he sarted on it, it's not particularly suspicious that he is still working long hours, If the extra time at work has only recently begun, around the time this woman got her crush, that's more worrying.
You do indeed need to talk about this with him, making it clear, without nagging, that you feel lonely and neglected, and genuinely do enjoy spending time with him. Maybe he can modify his work pattern, reducing the amount of overtime he does, and spending more time with you. It's nice to earn lots of money, but there's not much point in doing so unless you have a good life in which to enjoy it, and to share it with someone.