Question

how can i hate so much
hi there

i hate my ex and if i could get away with it would kill him without a second thought

he is such a angry man and so bitter that he destroys everyone around him - he was only in the country for 2 days and our lives are full of stress, the eldest had her nightmares again and baby wants to sleep with me again - damn that man for having such power over us

i try really hard to be decent with him and his family - i try and control my dissapointment and fear and disgust when i'm near him
i've trained myself not to believe a word he says because the dissapointment of finding out he lies is painfull
i want the girl to respect him and love him but is difficult when he drinks like a fish and is impatient with them not to even mention he fact that he speaks bad of me all the time - my kids are torn in two

one good thing is that we don't see him often - hopefully he will not return for xmas

i look at him and wonder how i can ever think he will change and become a decent human being

just had to get this of my heart - i hate him and i hate the fact that im to weak to overcome this

nina

Sounds as though his anger is infectious, and you have allowed it to infect you. He is hateful, from your description, and draws hatred from you.
Men like that only have the power we give them. There are very nasty men in Thibet, but they don't affect you --- you don't allow yourself to waste a second bothering about them. He belongs in that same category