Question

How can I recover from groin injury ASAP
I have injured my groin about 5 weeks ago. I already went to 2 physio's and are still injured. I am doing stretching exercises and ice regularly. I need to recover as quickly as possible becuase I am still an active sportman. Can you prescribe some remedies. Thanks!

Jannie
FitnessDoc(wow)

I wish!

Unfortunately injuries take time to heal and you'll need to be patient! What I do suggets is that you see a Biokineticist who can give you a strengthening programme to accompany your stretching programme. Perhaps phone our Biokineticists at the Sports Science Institute on 021 659 5647.

Good luck.