Question

How Come I Can't Seem To Sleep As Much As I Should Be
It seems that every morning when I wake up, I tend to wake up a lot earlier then I should be. When it comes to go back to sleep, I have a hard time. I don't think I've ever slept more then nine hours in a night, even on the weekend. I think, I'm just not able to sleep past a certain time, ex. 9:00, 10:00.

Sleepless, I don’t think there is a real problem if you can sleep for up to 9 hours. There are a lot of people that are very happy if they’re able to sleep for 6 hours. If you’re interested, you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you a copy of something I wrote on sleep a while ago. Good luck.