Question

How do I break it off?
Hi, me again from entry 1359...
I don' t know how to break it off with this guy. I feel so sorry for him, when he comes begging for forgiveness and another chance.
I don' t know why I keep just giving in to him, I know his promises are empty and his declarations of love are false.
If I ignore him, I get call-me' s, and his mother even smses me to beg on his behalf.
I don' t love him anymore. How do I just break it off completely, short of moving house and changing my cell number? I know he' s just using me, and probably cheating on me again anyway, but I feel terrible when he tells me that without me, he' ll never get out of the hole he' s dug himself into...
Am I just weak and pathetic? I' m not like this in other spheres of my life.

Block his number ( and his moms ) from your cell-phone, and refuse to answer any calls from them. Change your number, if necessary. It is HIS duty to get out of whatever hole he is in ( and first, to stop digging it ) --- not your duty. And remind him, perhaps through his mom, that if he continues to contact you you can get a court order forbidding him from harassing you, and he can go to jail if he ignores such an order, or be charged with stalking or harassment