Question

HOW DO I FALL PREGNANT
Two months ago I hadnt decided whether to fall pregnant or not. In january I took the morning after but again when it happened the second time I didnt bother. Still yet a week later my periods came. Since then we have been doing it without protection but I was suprised to see my periods yesterday. Because we have been doing it even on the most crucial days. I was never constantly on the pill and I only took it occasionally for the first time last year. Have only been on the injection for months but was two years ago. I just wanted to know how come we have had sex for the past month but my periods came. How do I get pregnant. I did a test a day before my unexpected period but it was negative. Please advice. Could it be because of the morning after? If so how do Iclear out my system so that I can fall pregnant.

It can take up to a year to fall pregnnat off contraception. One does not necessarily fall pregnant after one unprotected cycle. The morning after pill would not have effects two months after taking it. So carry on trying.