Question

how do I get him interested?
Hi. I have a little problem with getting my man interested... For example, saturday evening I was hugging, kissing, flirting, and rubbing up against him in a way that would have driven most guys wild. He was only interested in dinner and watching t.v. Later on, I went to bed exhausted (had a hectic gym session, and didn' t sleep well the night before). He came to bed, then started touching me. I was too tired to respond (was half-asleep already). He seems to think that sex happens only after bedtime, in the bedroom only. How do I approach this topic with him? He' s so conventional otherwise, and sex is starting to bore me with him even though it happens so rarely (maybe twice a month if that!) So please help!!! What do I do?

Discuss your needs with him ! its all about good comms. Hear his needs and then come to a compromise on what activities you both fancy - All men like variety is sex and I mean All. Perhaps he just wants to initiate it himself? you will never know until you speak to him