Question

How do i get over him or the betrayal
My now ex boy friend cheated on me and made his ex girl friend pregnant, how do i get over him or the betrayal. we dated for a year and two months. The thing that hurts me the most is that he knew that i wanted to have a baby.

There's no simple "how" answer, but you WILL get over him if you allow yourself to do so. Learn from how badly he treated both you AND his other ex gf, and don't allow him to try any such thing with you. You may want to have a baby, but surely only with a good man who will form a family with you and help care for the child, not someone who isn't man enough to behave responsibly. If this is how he behaves, then you are well rid of him. Don't be in a hurry to have a baby, wait till the right time, with the rright man, and someone you can trust