Question

how do i know if he''s cheating!!!!!!!!
hubby is awlays talking things against me to me, at church when he is asked to preach he will talk about my bad cooking in the house and he makes this jokingly so that people r laugh,and another thing he always does things that i do not like repeatedly and by purpose then he know he will say sorry but he i know he does mean it when he says he is sorry coz he does that thing repeatedly, he jsut provokes me in things that he knows hurt me, how will i know if he is seeing other women because if he leaves home and says he is visiting his parents, he does not call me and says he travelled safely he dose things unusually these days, how will someone know if hubby is cheating?

I don't understand the sense of any church inviting any man to preach, to allow him to make cruel jokes about his wife. Doing and saying things he knows will hurt you is cruel, and apologising emptily afterwards doesn't excuse such bad behaviour. And it is not how a godly or religious man behaves.
Maybe other readers can comment on how they think you might have good reasons to suspect him of cheating. But he sounds as though he doesn't respect women enough to treat anyone else any better than he treats you.