Question

HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED XENICAL
I am 22 years old, weigh 65kg and am 1.56m. I feel I am meant to be a skinny person, because even if it doesnt sound alot I am very flabby, have cellulite everywhere and I look as if I have been attacted by lions, so bad is my strechmarks. i have seen that Xenical is very expensive, but how many times a day should one take it. Do you have to take it for like 3 months before you notice a difference. plz people tell me does it work. i dont have money to waste.

Dear Didi
Seeing that your BMI = 26,7, which is overweight, but not obese, I would recommend that you rather stick to a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet') and do exercise to lose the 10 kg you need to lose to get down to an ideal BMI. If you do decide to use Xenical, remember that you can only obtain Xenical through a medical doctor and it is best if he/she motivates for you to obtain this medication through your medical aid because of the expense. If you do exercise the flabbiness will improve and you can get treatment for the stretch marks - phone Lillian Terry International at (012) 361-2606 and ask about their Aromeopathic Complexes for cellulite and stretch marks.