Question

How do I tell
I am having this problem that I am now forced to deal with. My girlfriend says I am oversensensitive and my boss once said the same thing. I am beggining to think perhaps they are right. I also feel I am right, I suppose a crazy person does not know that they are crazy right. We had an argument about my conduct in an argument, she feels I get really loud and she is worried about how the neighbours will feel about it, and so on. She made an example and said "  she does not want to argu with people who get so loud like they have not been to school, basically uncivilised. I reacted against that as i felt she was calling me indirectly attacking me, and she feels I am being paranoid and overly sensitive. I am getting a lot agitated this days, she seems to make me upset most of the time. Like before we parted, she tells me you said you not doing much at work, well I have a lot of work to do, so hang up. I still feel that is wrong......Am I interpreting these events wrongly.

Am i being a oversensitive, I am beginning to feel like some sort of a freak. It there a way in which I can be able to tell if i am being overly sensitive. Pls Advise now.

Maybe you are a bit over-sensitive, maybe you're not - calling someone "oversensitive" is a popular tactic by people who are clumsy about other people's feelings and even downright cruel.
If the pair of you squabble so much, what advantages are there to remaining together ?
She doesn't sound at all as though she is being helpful, rather than just putting you down