Question

How do I tell her?
I really have a problem and am stuck with this one, I met a really incredible woman who's blown me away completely, we really enjoy each other's company and have a fantastic time together but I LUV kissing and sometimes her breath isn't the greatest, she doesn't smoke but bad breath just puts me off and I so want to kiss her. So what do I do, I don't want to hurt her feelings or insult her?
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi P. and thanks for posting here.

At issue here is how to be brutally honest with a partner - always a tricky subject. Which depends on the developmental stage of the relationship - generally, the more developed the relationship, the more up-front you can be.

Keep some mints handy, make a point of brushing your teeth before you play - and encourage her to do the same by having a new toothbrush available for her. Most people with bad breath (halitosis) suspect that they have bad breath. When you get to a point of commitment in your relationship make a point of being more honest, and by then she'll be less likely to feel offended. Tell her quite frankly that you're into kissing and that majorly fresh breath is essential - and suggest she see a dentist.