Question

how do i tell hubby i''m expecting?
i''m about to give birth soon and have been keeping it a secret to my hubby that we are about to be parents again this is our 2nd child.He made it clear that should i become pregnant we will abort.He once told me to loose weight as my tummy is big and worrying him,is it possible that he is aware of this newest memebr in our family or is he still in the dark.I wish i could share this with him,but how do i tell him.I even walk with difficulty and make excuses that i''m tired when it comes to sex.please advice Shez

He's going to find out when you give birth. Post to CyberShrink to help you with ways of breaking the news.