Question

White patches on face
How do i treat small white patches developing on my face. it started developing never had them before in my life
Beyond Beauty Q&A
Beyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor

Thank you for your question. The loss of pigment in the skin can be as a result of many things including, severe sun damage, injury, burns, medication or even autoimmune diseases. So we would need a bit more information and we would have to take a look at the patches to get an idea of what could have caused this so that we can try to help you with your concern. 

Are you near to any of our branches so that we can take a look and try to help you? You can find your nearest branch here: www.skinrenewal.co.za