Question

How do u tell ur hubby u love someone else
I cheated on my hubby with this man I met, when I first saw him I was blown away. I called him and went to his house out of curiosity but unfortunately we ended up having sx. 4 yrs later my husband found out and he saw all the love emails and chats I was sending this guy over the years. The truth is when I think abt this guy i feel knots in my stomach. He makes my heart smile. Its been 3 years since I last saw him but an email from him makes my day. problem is I''m married and I still want to be with my hubby. I need to come clean about my feeling for this guy to my hubby and I hope he can forgive me for being a cheat and help me get over this guy. I still love my hubby very much, I enjoy being with him, around him and our conversations. Only if I could deal with the feelings I have for the other guy my world will be better.
How do I tell my hubby thoough, I really dont wanna lose him.

Blown away or not, you showed no committment to your husband or marriage by going to have sex with a many you really didn't know, after sending multitudes of grubby emails and chats for years, out of CURIOSITY ?
I agree completely with SK. WHy do you "still want to be with your hubby" ? For the security of his income, the home, and so on ? Because you've chosen to cheat on him emoptionally and physically over a long period, apparently simply for your own enjoyment. You "don't wanna lose him" but have been content to lie to him and deceive him for years ? What has he done to deserve you and your behaviour ?
As SK says, if you'd like to return to honesty, confess to your husband that you['ve been cheating, and apologise, divorce him, and then see how long your beloved other guy wants to hang around