Question

How do u tell ur husband u dont love him
How do u tell your husband your not in love with him anymore?
And want to leave him............
I am so scared and dont know how to approach the subject

I find in many of these situations where the Big Question seems to be " How do you tell X about Y?" the really useful answer is not abouit "telling" but discussing, talking about Y with X - talking about, in your situation, the relationship, and that you are feeling doubts about it, and asking how he feels. COnsider, also, suggesting to him that you see a marriage counsellor together - not necessarily to glue you back together again, but to help you understand each other better, and to either work things out or to part as amicably as possible and better able to avoid similar problems in future.