Question

How do you know...
When you are at a crossroad, how do you know what the right decision is to make? Where do you find guidence on which path to take and how do you know for sure that the fear you have is legitimate (maybe a warning sign) or irrational?
I am a spiritual person and get my guidence from God, but there are still times when the fear of making the wrong decision and having lifelong regrets is paralyzing.
The fear of making a life changing decision right now, then years down the line say to myself "I should rather not have made that decision, cause my life coul've been so much better right now."
What are the right questions to ask yourself when faced with a life choice?

Spiritual principles may lay down valuable guiding principles, but a CBT-like approach may be more useful in the more common issue of how to apply such principles to everyday problems. When the choice is between one spiritually blessed and marellous option and a wicked and awful one, the choice isnt hard. It's in the ambiguities that one may benefit from guidance from someone who will help you to draw up a balance sheet on the options, looking at the advantages and disadvantages of each, and weight them up, before making such decisions