Question

How do you know it's ectopic Pregnancy?
I have not seen my period in 3 months and I was on a pill prior to that and dumping the pill I never saw my period till today, I thought I was pregnant because I had syntomps that I recognised from my last pregnancy

I went to see my Doc yeaterday and the is nothing in the womb as far the scan go's , but I feel movements in my stomach and I also have sharp pains now and then. and the doctor said we should wait till end of the month and check the scan once more.

I am a bit scared please assist

Have you had a pregnancy test? If this is negative and the scan shows nothing in the uterus, then you are not pregnant. You would not be feeling movements this early in a pregnancy anyway. It may be bowel cramps that you are aware of.