Question

how do you make someone feel special?
Hi. I have been in a few relationships and most of them break down with the guy saying that I dont make him feel special or wanted. I am not an over affectionate person, but I do try my best. I do little things I can like make dinner for him, visit him, take him for breakfast. All of them I was only dating, so never stayed together. What do they mean by this? I dont want to come across as needy, so I dont call/sms a lot. Please help. Thanks.

There is no general answer to your question, as so very much depends o the person. What made Hitler feel speial ? The answer might be "Poland" ; what makes me feel special ? Maybe some kinds of chocolate. And specialness must be 2way. Any man who breaks a relationship just because the woman doesn't make him feel "special" enough is selfish and well worth being rid of. Especially if he doesn't bother to make it lear what he actually expects and wants, and if he makes no attempt to make the woman feel special and wanted, herself.
Above all, like all wishes and expectations, these need to be discussed pleaantly but frankly between a couple.