Question

How do you rebuild trust
my hubby cheated on me and we separated and got back together again. Now the thing is I just don' t trust him anymore I am always suspecious. He always blames me for not trusting him and he says there is nothing he can do to rebuild that trush because its all in my mind and my heart and I should deal with it myself. Now, what do I do, What do I tell him.

Marriage counselling, is the only way to have a good chance of sorting out these problems. And if you find they don't get sorted out, at least you will both be in a better position to decide what to do next and what would be best for both of you. Rebuilding trust requires effort on both sides --- for him to be obviously faithful and caring, and for both of you to work on this and other elements of friction in the relationship.
WTF makes good sense about other measures that can help. I understand why he wants a rapid return of trust, but ask him --- if he discovered that a baby-sitter had molested a child of yours --- how long would it be before he felt safe to trust that sitter to stay alone with the child ?