Question

How does 1 get rid of a double chin????
I'm getting married in a months time. I am not a photogenic person and the double chin isn't helping much. Is there something I can do to excersize this part or how do I go about to get rid of it or something I can drink to let it shrink. I'm on a protein diet at the moment to do something about my weight problem but this CHIN?? Please advise?

Dear Reader
Firstly congratulations on your marriage - I hope it goes very well. Basically traits like a double chin or large hips are genetic and you may find that other members of your family have this tendency. There are certain exercises you can do: clench your teeth and pull the muscles of your chin in an upward direction- repeat 10-20 times wheneven you can. You can also consult a good beauty salon - phone Lillian Terry International at (012) 361-2606 and ask about their Aromeopathic Compounds which you can apply.
Enjoy your great day!