Question

How does a gynae work
Hi! I visited a gynae on the 17/03/07 for the first time regarding my period pains,the problems the pain are extremely pain full that i have take 10 pain killers a day, i feel dizzy,the thing is I explained all these things to the gynae,he did not even check me,he wrote a prescription and told me that all women are experiencing the same pain,which i told him that I never had these kind of pains before,he also said that the other option,will be for me to have a baby& after giving birth the pains will be much better,I just want to know does all gynea's work like that,bcos i just feel that was a waste of money since i had to pay R450 for someone,to tell me that crap,without checking me out

You are right, the gynaecologist should certainly have done a full examination, including a vaginal examination.