Question

How is this possible??
Hallo,

I am a 22 year old male. My problem is that I think I have a over-active gland or hormones. I get erections for no apparent reason, and it is quite uncomfotable at times. What is wrong with me??? Could it be pshycological or physical?? At times I can think whatever I want to and not get any reaction, and at other times just the slightest thought of something can set it of. Please, can you help me??

OS, it’s probably nothing serious, but it might be due to an infection of the bladder, prostate or urethra. It might also be due to a neurological problem, but I doubt it. The best would be to see a urologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.