Question

How long
Hi i have had candida for a full year and my doc has also put me on probotics with various other medication, since then i havent had candida again its as if it just disappeared, how long should i keep drinking the probotics??
Probiotics expert
Probiotics expert

That is great Annie.
Probiotics can be taken like a vitamin supplement i.e ongoing. So it is up to you, if you feel that the problem has resolved you can stop.
If you feel any hint of recurrence start the probiotic immediately and also of course remember factors which trigger an upset in the gut flora (which allows candida to take hold) such as taking antibiotics, bad case of diarrhoea, stress, bad eating habits etc. During this time you should resume taking a probiotic.