Question

How long should I wait to be tested
My husband and I are trying to have a baby. What I want to know is how long should I wait before I go buy a home pregnancy test. I know they are not 100% correct, but I don't want to go to a doctor for nothing. I know the first sign is usually a missed period, but it is still about 3 weeks until my next period. Is there a way to know before that??
fertility expert

Dear Jenn

The earliest would be a blood beta quantitative done approxiametly 2 days before the expected period. Alternately a home pregnancy test on the day of your expected bleeding.