Question

How long should the bleeding last after the stitch????
About 5 days ago i had the Mac Donald stitch inserted. I also have placenta previa problems. I have not stopped bleeding for about a month now and still haven't stopped after the stitch. This morning i experienced some bleeding with blood clots and this is making me very nervous. Also lower abdorminal pains and back pain. I have phoned my gynae who has advised me that this is normal but i cannot help worrying. Will see him tomorrow. Do you think that the stitch might be causing the clots or am i miscarrying?????

It could be either. The best thing is to see your doctor again.