Question

How long will it take?
Well it's me and i'm back to TTC. Had to have a D & C on the 16 March cause my bobo's heartbeat had stopped (I was 11 weeks preggies). It was the most heartbreaking thing that has ever happened to me. But my hubby and I are determined to go for it again. Any idea how long it could take to fall pregnant again, and is it true that you have more fertile after a D & C??? I'm desperate to fill this hole.
GYNAEDOC

It is not true that you are more fertile after a D&C. The best chance of a successful pregnancy after a miscarriage is to wait at least 3 months before trying again.